Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 16-Thankful Thursday!

It's a tradition in the Dever household to honor Thursdays.  Hubs & I met on a Thursday and got married on a Thursday.  It's a special day for us.  So I am always thankful for at least one thing every, single Thursday.  My sweet Hubs!  We're going on five years of marriage now and I love him more than ever.  Yup, I got me a keeper!

Meals have been a little weird this week.  I wasn't expecting to be working so I didn't plan for my work meals.  It's been sorta bits of this and that.  But, I'm trying to be somewhat healthy.
Breakfast today was a fried egg with toast and jam and a café mocha.

Lunch was a homemade burrito from leftovers and a little Baby Ruth.  I also had a mini Twix because I volunteered to let the CNA class practice drawing blood.  Yup, I let them poke me.
I was STARVING when I got off work. I mean tummy-rumbling, hands-shaking hungry.  I picked up some chicken strips at the grocery store while I was there.  It helped a lot.  I need to prepare for that in the future.
Dinner was eggplant parmesan and pasta, all except the past was made from scratch.  Even the breadcrumbs.  I was tired and that was all that was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment