Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 15-Another One Bites the Dust!

Happy to report that I lost another pound.  This week's weigh-in is....drum roll please...335.8!  That's  loss of another pound!  WOOHOO! 

As I said before, I just want to lose something every week, so I am very pleased with a one-pound loss.  I'm in no particular hurry.  I just want to become healthier.  I'm eating real, good, nutritious foods and my body will benefit from it.  I'm walking and my body will change from that as well.  Patience and persistence are the keys here. 

I was running a bit late so I treated myself to a fast-food breakfast.  I know.  I said I'm not eating fast food but once a month is ok by my rule book. 
Breakfast today was an egg McMuffin and a non-fat iced mocha.  Honestly, I do like my homemade versions of both much better.  Lesson learned.
Lunch was chili, crackers and an apple. 
Afternoon snack was Ajvar, a few black olives, a few slices of hard salami, and toast.  If you like pimentos, you will love ajvar.  It's absolutely delicious!
Dinner was baked battered fish with a dab of homemade tarter sauce, homemade chicken rice-a-roni, and mixed veggies. Not pictured: 1/2 slice garlic toast & yes, it was homemade too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment