Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 14-New Beginnings!

I started my new job today.  It's only part-time at the moment but that's OK.  Full-time is just around the corner.  I am very excited to be back to the fields I love, teaching and medical.  I've floundered for the past few years and am so grateful this opportunity came my way. 

I really enjoyed my new students.  This is their last week so it's just a lot of review.  I think I did pretty well today considering I had very little notice and time to actually check out the curriculum.  Thank goodness it's stuff I taught in the past. 
Breakfast was a breakfast sandwich with ham, egg & Monterey jack cheese with onions, peppers and cilantro on an English muffin.
Lunch was a piece of pizza, 1/2 a tangelo and a chocolate chip cookie.
Dinner was steamed sweet & sour tilapia with shrimp fried rice. 
For dessert, I had 1/2 a Mexican pastry.
I decided I was still hungry and had leftover potatoes with red chili sauce (made with dried chilies), salsa, onions, jalapenos, Monterey jack cheese and cilantro.  I am now officially full.  Guess it was a hungry day.

 
Eating the Rainbow:
Red: Salsa, tomato
Orange: Tangelo
Yellow: Corn
Green: Jalapenos, cilantro, Anaheim peppers, peas, lime
Blue:  :(
White: Onions, potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment