Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 44 (I think)

I've been a bit busy so I haven't posted much.  But to be totally honest, I just don't like admitting to everyone that I'm still not back on the CAD.  I have my reasons (and excuses), the most pressing being both last weekend and this weekend, we've got company. 

I know, there are days between those weekends and yes, I could have gotten back to it but I didn't.  But at least I haven't been going completely hog-crazy.  The good news is my carb cravings still aren't like they were before I started CAD and I'm still not food-obsessed like I was. 

My plan is to start again on Monday.  Things will be settled down again and menus will be a bit more predictable.  Hopefully, soon, I'll have a new job to help me get into a real routine again.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy this little respit and the cookies too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment