Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 37

Ya know, as much as I do love me some Asian food, the day after leads to puffy fingers.  I guess as I'm getting a little older, soy sauce and salt are starting to affect me a bit.  I don't really like how the excess water makes me feel.  Fortunately, I'm not a huge salt fan to begin with so this is easily fixed.

Body is back to it's new normal.  I didn't wake up hungry.  My hunger kicks in around 10:00 am every day.  Just in time for lunch. 

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  I'm curious to see how I do.  To be honest, my holiday cravings are never satisfied when I have lunch at the in-laws.  Their menu is significantly different from my family Thanksgivings.  I don't know if this will trigger a desire to snack or if this time, because I will be eating my Reward Meal, if I'll be ok.  In the past, both Hubs and I tend to eat fairly light and then we go out later for dinner.  I know that sounds a bit odd but it's true.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I decided to make some gluten free cookies for my Mohter-in-law.  She makes pies for Thanksgiving meaning she can't eat them.  Here is my recipe for Gluten Free Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies.  I have to say, they are pretty tasty. 
http://tenderfoothearth.blogspot.com/2012/11/cookies-for-turkey-day.html

Breakfast:  Coffee with cinnamon Cool Whip.
Lunch:  Reward Meal:  BBQ Chicken, fried potatoes & onions, baked beans, corn, and an oatmeal peanut butter cookie. 
Dinner:  (don't remember...didn't finish this post due to company)...

No comments:

Post a Comment