Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 34

This morning, I woke up really early for some reason.  It's kind of cool and dark today.  Just the perfect kind of day to snooze in.  Dang it!

I got up and did my weigh-in and am happy to say the end-of-week average loss is another pound!  WOOHOO!  I was a little worried because of the salty Chinese food I ate yesterday.  My rings are a bit tight so maybe tomorrow, I'll have a happy surprise when this bit of water weight comes off too.  I am pleased that I was able to go though a really hard day and still stay on the CAD. I'm proud of myself for that.

Meanwhile, just working the plan.  It's so damn easy I don't know why I wouldn't!  Not hungry at breakfast again.  Yup, you got it.  10:00 came and so did the appetite.  So I had brunch.  I'm seriously considering Breakfast-for-Dinner tonight.  I've been craving waffles for quite some time.  We shall see. 

Decided today, I just wanted a drink.  Sprite, black cherry vodka and grenadine make a nice one.  Yeah, dinner was a bit carb heavy but I was in need of some good old-fashioned comfort and all these things definitely provided that.  Stayed within my hour of eating so I don't expect much damage.

I think my drinks filled the food slot a bit so I got hungry.  Of course, I ate dinner pretty early today too.  I got hungry again but since I had not had breakfast, I still had a meal available to me.  I think the stress of the weekend as still there too.  So I ate again.  I figured it was better to go ahead and have a meal versus the possibility of going into snack mode.  It worked.  It satisfied my hunger and pacified my feelings.

Brunch:  Eggs with red pepper, salsa, spinach & cheese.  And a bit more coffee. 
Dinner:  Reward Meal:  Spaghetti, garlic toast, cookies, Sprite & cherry vodka.
4th Meal:  Tuna and no-carb coleslaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment