Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 22-Don't Forget!

Another beautiful Fall day in Oklahoma.  Sun is shining, the breeze is crisp.  Wonderful.  Just the right kind of day to stand in line and vote.  No matter what happens, today will be a turning point in American politics.  Don't worry, I'm not going to get on a soapbox.  Just a little reminder to go vote!

I'm a tiny bit hungry this morning.  Getting ready to have my coffee and then I will decided if I want to eat breakfast or not.  It's also Tuesday, which means I'm on my own for dinner.  Typically, I use this day to have something I like that Hubs just isn't into.  Not sure where that will lead me today.  I can't say that I'm really craving anything in particular. 

OK, craving kicked in and it was...the envelope please...Chinese!  I haven't had any in quite awhile and it definitely fills all the flavor slots (sweet/sour/spicy/salty).  There is a little Chinese drive-through just down the street.  I've lived here three years and I've never tried it.  It's one of those tired looking places that's been around forever that you just sorta notice but don't really look at.  Well, today was the day.

I was pleasantly surprised.   The food was good, the prices were great and wow!  Do they ever pile it on!  The egg roll was almost a meal in itself.  It was huge!  Lots of leftovers.  Glad I took the chance.  I'll definitely try some of their other menu items.

Breakfast:  Coffee with cinnamon Cool Whip
Lunch:  Veggie egg roll with hot mustard, Spicy Chicken Kung Pao, Sweet & Sour Pork, steamed rice, and a fortune cookie.
Dinner:  Cottage cheese with bacon bits, garlic powder and pepper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment