Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 33

Today is going to be a long, tough one.  It's the funeral of the young man who passed away earlier this week.  It's going to be emotionally wrenching for everyone.  I'm in a support role.  I'll be there for my friend and her children to lean upon.  Can't say it's something I look forward to but I will be there. 

Woke up a bit hungry today so opted to eat.  I figured with the emotions running high, I need to eat right the whole day.  It will make it easier for me and will keep me from mindless snacking.

Decided I just wasn't hungry enough before we went to the funeral.  It was heart-wrenching.  It was hard to watch his family.  I cannot even imagine the depths of their sorrow.  I'm glad I was there for my friend and her family.  She definitely needed the support and that's what sisters do.  I may not be her sister from birth but I am her sister from choice.  I've known her children since they were very young and have watche them grow up to become beautiful teens.  ~sigh~ Such a terrible thing to see young lives changed forever. 

Breakfast:  Eggs, Morningstart Hot & Spicy breakfast patties, coffee with cinnamon Cool Whip.
Lunch:  Didn't eat.
Dinner:  Reward Meal:  Chinese buffet with fruit & a cookie for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment