Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 31-A Whole Month!

Today marks a full month of being on CAD.  It's hard to believe.  It has gone by so quickly.  Here is an overview:  It is easy.  I'm amazed I can say that.  CAD is the best "diet" I've ever tried.  It is a lifestyle, no doubt of that.  It's something I definitely can do forever. 

Now for the confession.  As you know, yesterday was a horrible day. Learning from the mistakes of my past, yesterday I gave myself permission to go off plan.  I was very tried and I was emotional.  Not a good combination.  Since we all know food is a comfort for me, I knew I was just setting myself up for a huge failure if I didn't give myself a break.  So I did.  That's the bad news.  Yes, I went off plan.

Here is what I ate yesterday:
Breakfast:  Coffee with cinnamon Cool Whip.
Lunch:  By this time, I was in need of some serious soothing so what is better than fast food, right?  McDonald's was calling my name. Well, actually, their french fries.  I had a Big Mac meal with a Coke and a cherry pie.  Not the best but it worked it's carby goodness.
Snack:  Here's where I really went off the plan.  I ate the rest of a glazed pumpkin scone. 
Dinner:  Chicken breast stuffed with cheese & a bit of bacon, and again, some carbs, Israeli Couscous.  No veggie.  Wasn't feeling it.   

The good news is this. All in all, even though I ate some extra carbs, I didn't go hog wild and eat all day long.  This morning, fortunately, I am back to my new normal and woke up with no appetite.  Today my plan is to eat the CAD like I have been. 

My weigh in this morning was good.  One day of being "bad" doesn't seem to have affected anything but only time will tell on that one.  I feel pretty confident things are okay.

Breakfast:  Not hungry.  Black coffee.
Lunch:  Two McDonald cheeseburgers (no buns), salad with ranch dressing.
Dinner:  Reward Meal:  Homemade Italian sausage pizza, salad with low-fat Catalina dressing, and a few Pepperidge Farm cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment