Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 40

Please forgive me.  It's been a busy few days and I haven't been by the computer much.

Well, remember I said I fell off the wagon?  I not only fell off, I went running as fast as possible down the lane away from that wagon, over the hill, and through the forest!  Yes, I'm saying I have completely gone over to the dark side.  It's been carbo overload for the past few days. 

It's a combination of stress and holiday planning.  I am aware of what I'm doing so that's a positive note, I suppose.  My plan is to get back on that horse tomorrow.  Begin anew with the new week.

Saying that, I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and are ready for the next round of holiday parties, shopping and excitement.

Me?  I am feeling good and know that I am very capable of returning to my normal eating again.  Guess it's normal for a junky (that's funny...junk food) to have a few set backs.  The important thing is to learn and get back on the program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment