Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 23-Sleepy but Happy

Good morning, America!  The country cast its votes and diversity seems to have gained a bit more ground!  WOOT!  Our politics are starting to look like our country.  No matter who you voted for or what issues, I want to thank all you who got out there and made your voice heard.  That is what makes our country great. 

Whew!  It was a long night last night.  Yes, I am one of those idiots who stayed up until 1:00 am, following the political news.  Hubs & I just couldn't go to bed until we learned who won and listened to all the speeches. 

I am proud to say, even though I did get a little hungry, I didn't snack my way through the evening!  That was a biggie for me.  I made a cup of ginger peach tea and enjoyed it's warm goodness.  I woke again this morning with no appetite.  Seems to be how things are going now.

I know the traditional wisdom is to eat a hearty breakfast but I look at it this way.  If I'm not hungry, why would I eat?  That just reinforces exactly the habit I have been breaking.  I've thrown out all the old dieting arguments and am sticking to the concepts in CAD.  It's working for me and that's all the evidence I need!

Here is another reason to be happy today.  When I put my jeans on this morning, the waist was not tight!  Talk about a motivator!  Yup, I'm smiling like a fool! 

Breakfast:  Yup, coffee with cinnamon Cool Whip.
Lunch:  Reward Meal:  Chicken strips, honey mustard, green beans, roll, jalapeno poppers with ranch, gingerbread cookies and unsweet iced tea.
Dinner:  Chicken sausage with brown mustard, sauteed cabbage, spinach salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment