Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 18 Aunt Flo Comes a knockin'

I know. Over sharing!  But this is an important subject for women and weight loss. 

For me, it usually means a few days before, I am starving, then the first day, I want to eat light.  Neither thing happened.  I wasn't starving this past week and really had no particular cravings at all.  I was a bit more hungry for dinner last night but I had a light lunch and I did 2-1/2 hours of physical labor so of course I was hungry.  Maybe it's the CAB that has balanced things.  I'm not sure.  Only time will tell on this particular issue.

I do know one thing.  I promise to give myself a break this week.  In the past, I've obsessed over the weight fluctuations that come with this.  Not this time!  I will weigh daily, record my weight, and let it go, remembering to have faith in CAD and my body.  It will continue to lose weight because I am following the 'rules'.  It's as simple as that.

If any of you are on this journey with me, give yourself a break too.  Our bodies are wonderful and mysterious things.  We, like nature, don't follow some rigid plan.  Our bodies respond to so many things.  Hormones, weather, moon cycles, emotions, diet, exercise.  All those things influence how our bodies respond.  Be kind and gentle to yourself.  Treat yourself like the magnificent being that you are!

I wasn't hungry again this morning.  I chalk that one up to a pretty filling dinner last night.  Homemade pizza is pretty hearty.  Well, the way I make it anyway. 

Apparently, today is all about Cheddar cheese.  I had some with my soup for lunch and I want more.  So, I'm going to have some on my 'burger' tonight.  Not sure what that's all about but okay.  It could be worse.  I could be craving cookies!

Breakfast:  Cuppa Joe with Cinnamon Cool Whip
Lunch:  Cream of cauliflower soup, Cheddar cheese
Dinner:  Morningstar Griller burgers with grilled onions & mushrooms, sharp Cheddar cheese, and Durkee Famous Sandwich & Salad sauce, steak fries, and a Russell Stover chocolate Carmel marshmallow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment