Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 24-Hopeful!

Uggh!  For some crazy reason, I woke up at 4:50 this morning and could not go back to sleep.  I made the best of it and read for a little while.  Now the sun is coming up and it looks to be another beautiful day.  Not a bad thing.

Think I'll have a bite of breakfast today.  And coffee.  Lots and lots of coffee!

Keep your fingers crossed for me.  I applied for a new job at a local school this morning and they are already checking my references!  Sounds hopeful!  I also have an interview tomorrow at a temp agency.  Figured at least that would be a paycheck until something full time comes my way. 

Today's eating went well.  My tummy is definitely starting to shrink.  I used to eat at least three pieces of pizza.  Now, I'm down to 1-1/2 at the most.  Very happy about that. I also have no hunger between meals or after dinner at all either.  This CAD thing definitely works.


Breakfast:  Omelet with cheese, green peppers, onion and a smidgen of salsa, coffee with cinnamon Cool Whip.
Lunch:  Creamy steak over mashed cauliflower. 
Dinner:  Homemade cheese & black olive pizza, spinach salad, chocolate biscuit (cookie) and some Sprite.

No comments:

Post a Comment