Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 32

I have to say, it is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost upon us again.  Where has the year gone?  It seems like I was just opening the pool and now, it's time to cook turkey.

It's also hard to believe I've been on CAD for a whole month!  Yes, I had a cheat day but it was only one day!  And even then, I didn't go crazy like I thought I would.  That makes me very happy.  I know I keep repeating myself but I am just so amazed by CAD.  No cravings.  No food obsessions.  True amazement! 

I woke up with no hunger again today.  So, again, I am listening to my body and just having my coffee.  I know I'll start to get hungry around 10:00.  That seems to be the norm now.  When I do, I start thinking about what I want for lunch, and then around 10:30, I start cooking and I eat around 11:00.  I normally eat dinner around 5:00.  Hubs comes home starving and right now, I am home so an early dinner works.  When I get back into the job, it will be delayed a bit.

Breakfast:  Coffee with cinnamon Cool Whip.
Lunch:  Sour creamed chicken & cabbage.
Dinner:  Reward Meal:  Fish, loaded baked potato, hush puppies, coleslaw, Pepperidge Farm cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment