Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 36-Doctor Visit

This morning, I went for my yearly checkup.  Since they were going to take blood, I had to fast from midnight last night.  Not a bad thing for someone who went on a carb spree yesterday.

All went well with the doctor.  I really like mine.  He's got a fantastic bedside manner and really listens when we talk.  He's also willing to try alternative ideas to traditional medical practices, which I really appreciate.  I prefer to fix any problems naturally if at all possible and he supports this.  Heck, I even told him about the CAD books and he questioned me in depth and then wrote it down to suggest to other patients.  Yup, got a good doc there!

The Pad Thai didn't turn out very well so I basically ate five shrimp, an egg roll, and 3 steamed dumplings.  Oh, and the chocolate pie.  Let's not forget that.  I'm sure I'll probably end up a bit hungry tonight but that's ok.  To quote one of my favorite fictional characters:

After all, tomorrow is another day!
I just love the smirk on her face!

Breakfast:  None for me today!
Lunch:  Sour creamed chicken and cabbage. 
Dinner:  Reward Meal:  Egg roll with mustard, steamed dumplings, homemade Pad Thai,chocolate pie and Sprite/cherry vodka/grenadine cocktail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment