Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 25

I have an interview in one hour.  It's for a temp agency but still, gotta look my best!  It's been awhile since I had to dress up and wear heels.  Gotta say, even though they are pretty, they are not my favorite thing.  Bare feet.  That's my favorite thing but alas, most employers frown upon this concept.

Needless to say, not really hungry this morning.  I'll eat when everything is done.  Keep me in your thoughts!

Interview went well.  Looks like they'll be able to set me up with something.  Afterwards, I was STARVING!  Decided on Chinese again.  Just sounded good.  As always, I start eating and in a matter of minutes, I'm already feeling full.  Not that I'm complaining.  I just find it somewhat fascinating.  Me, the woman who used to out eat pretty much anyone.  Always ate seconds and frequently, thirds!  And dessert too!  Amazing!
Reality:  More lettuce, much less of everything else.

It's Taco Bueno night at our house.  We have it on Friday nights when we have the Stepson.  He absolutely loves their bean burritos.  I decided to give the taco salad a try.  I did not eat the big fried crunchy flour tortilla bowl it came it.  Oddly enough, I really didn't want it anyway.   It was tasty and filling and I didn't have to make or buy something special to share a fun meal with my family.  Yup, I like CAD!

Breakfast:  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch. 
Lunch:  Reward Meal:  Crab Rangoon with sweet & sour dip, Spicy Hunan chicken with fried rice, and one chocolate cookie.
Dinner:  Taco Bueno grilled chicken taco salad (grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, sour cream, & a tiny bit of ranch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment