Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 28

Official weekly weigh in is...drum roll please...five pounds!  Yeah!  CAD works!  I tell ya, I'm just so darn excited with this whole thing.  It's just so easy.  It's not like dieting at all!  Amazing! 

I got an interesting lead on a job.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!  I need a paycheck! 

Dinner tonight is creative use of leftovers.  I took my leftover potatoes and "smushed" them together into patties, sprinkled them with garlic powder and rosemary and baked them until they were golden brown and toasty.  Delicious!  There was just enough of the other things to round out the meal.  The sole was a gift from Omaha Steaks.  Yea, fish from a steak place.  It was really tasty!  Hubs said if I had told him what we were having, he probably wouldn't have gotten too excited but he loved the meal.  Yay!

Breakfast:  Coffee with cinnamon Cool Whip.
Lunch:  Sauteed sour cream chicken with mushrooms, green pepper and onion over mashed cauliflower.
Dinner:  Crab stuffed Sole, baked smashed red potatoes with sour cream, green beans, cranberry sauce, Oatmeal bread, honey butter, gingerbread cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment