Sunday, October 21, 2012

One Full Week!

And a full belly too!  Today marks Day 7 and it's been pretty darn easy.  The most difficult thing has been cooking 3 meals a day.  But ya know what?  If that's the worst, I'll take washing a few extra dishes!

The official weight loss is...drum roll please...one pound!

TADA!  OK, I know one pound isn't a lot but I look at it this way.  I get to eat what I want every single day.  I never have to deny myself anything, be it french fries, chocolate, cake, brownies, pasta, whatever.  So if I can do this and lose one pound a week until I reach my goal weight, I'm a happy camper!

Today's meals were my typical morning breakfast of an omelet with mushrooms, cheddar cheese, onions and Canadian bacon.  Lunch was Steak Ums sauteed with a few 'shrooms, green peppers and red peppers served over smashed cauliflower. 

Reward Dinner tonight was a treat.  We went for Chinese buffet.  I got to graze a bit and I did good.  I got my veggies in there too.  I LOVE the green beans. I also had a little dessert buffet with a couple small cookies and some fruit.  I left feeling satisfied and content.  Can't say that's been the case in the past with other well known diets.  I always left feeling deprived and irritated at not being able to really eat what I wanted. 

Week One:  SUCCESS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment