Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 12-Day Late & a Dollar Short

It's a brisk 31 degrees in Oklahoma City this morning.  This is my kind of weather!  Sunny and cool.  Perfect for a bike ride, walk or just playing outside. Later today, the Fam is going to Spooksville for Halloween.  It's a little festival for the young 'uns.  The weather is perfect for that as well. 

Hopefully, I won't be too tempted by the festival treats.  You know the ones.  Funnel cake, corn dogs, kettle corn.  Fortunately for me, I don't really like funnel cake or corn dogs.   Kettle corn, well, that's a whole different story.  It smells so good and tastes even better.  I am a sucker for the sweet/salty combination.  My plan is to make my Reward Meal lunch again today.  If I have a full tummy, it'll be much easier to turn down those foods.  What's the old saying, "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow"...no wait, that's not it! "To be prepared is half the victory".  I plan on going into this particular battle fully prepared.


Breakfast:  2 egg white omelet filled with green peppers, onions, tomatoes and sharp cheddar cheese with a side of bacon.
Lunch:  Spinach salad with Caesar dressing, Smokey BBQ Pork, mac & cheese, green beans, handful potato chips and dip, 1/2 dinner roll and part of a dark chocolate cupcake. 
Dinner:  Steak Umz Creamy Cabbage stir fry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment