Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 159!

Wow!  Long time since Day 22.  Bad news is, didn't stick to the plan as thought.  Good new is, I now am down to 225. 

As to sticking to the healthy eating and exercise, well, let's just say it's time to begin again.  This has been a very stressful few months.

My school job ended up being a bust.  Wasn't enough students to warrant full-time work so I found a job at a home health agency.  It completely stressed me out and I went to the hospital three times in three weeks with what we suspect is Bell's palsy and  diverticulitis!  OUCH!  Figured out it was all due to major stress.  Job had to go.  I am in search of again.  ~sigh~

So, here I am, starting again.  At least I am starting again and not giving up.  That's the most important part.  And at least I am down a few more pounds as well. 

So, let the games begin...again!

No comments:

Post a Comment